How you can get involved or Support EMDP
There are several ways and opportunities for individual who are Deaf or hearing to be involved in the work of EMDP. You can choose whichever is comfortable and convenient for you. The following are ways you can be involved.
1. Do you have teaching skills and can be involved with school for Deaf children?
2. Can you participate in fundraising activities?
3. Can you encourage others to take active interest in the work of this charity?
4. Can you work with the Deaf people in the Pacific, advocating for human rights issues in access to education, pride in sign language, leadership training and campaign for changes in social and educational structure disadvantaged to Deaf people?
5. Can you take up sponsorship for a deaf child need to get education away from his/her remote village?
6. Can you commit to monthly support for charity anything from £3-£5 monthly, you can DONATE NOW .
7. Giving regularly, by standing order or through your payroll at work, helps us know what funds we will be receiving, therefore making our financial planning easier and more efficient. The money goes where it’s most needed.
8. It is also possible to remember EMDP in your Will. Gifts of this kind will boost EMDPs voluntary income in the future, helping to fund much of our project. Leaving a gift to EMDPin your Will is an act of Christian kindness that will help us to make a real difference to the lives of Deaf children in the Pacific.
9. Whichever way you choose to give, please take advantage of the Gift Aid scheme. Through this government scheme, EMDP can receive extra money from the Inland Revenue, boosting donations by nearly 30%, at no extra cost to you.
YOU CAN SEND US AN EMAIL, A LETTER OR FAX REQUESTING FOR OUR BROCHURE.